Want to move to a tropical island and start your life over? Read more to find out the benefits of purchasing Samui Language School.
SAMUI LANGUAGE SCHOOL | Business Description
Language School operating since 2013 and providing:
– Thai | English | Italian lessons
– Interpreting and translating services
– Thai Educational Visa for foreigners; one of the major advantages of the Thai ED Visa is the fact that the Thai Education Visa allows for the visa holder to remain in Thailand for the duration of the visa without the necessity of “visa runs.”
You do not need to be a teacher: we are selling a fully operational and profitable school with running programs and with everything you will need to start operating immediately.
The benefits of purchasing Samui Language School
– a profitable business with a solid and active database
– a school that has running and planned classes
– a well known institute with an excellent reputation, recognised by the Thai Ministry of Education, the Thai Immigration Police, the Teachers’ Association of Thailand.
Current Classes planned for 2019/2020:
– Thai Conversation Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
– Thai Reading and Writing Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
– English Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
– Business English Courses
– English Conversation Courses
– Private 1:1 tuition (Thai | English | Italian)
At the time of purchase you will obtain:
1) Samui Language School Co. Ltd., a company with 4 million capital
2) 3 Work Permits
3) The school license (no. 02/2559 Thai Ministry Of Education).
One of the hardest parts in setting up a language school is getting the Ministry of Education license. The license is not an easy piece of paper to obtain and is an essential requirement.
Our license was approved in September 2016 and, based on the current requirements, it will be almost impossible for other schools trying to obtain a new license. The School License entitles the school to issue the relevant THAI ED Visa papers, required by the Embassies, Consulates and Immigration to obtain and extend the ED Visa.
4) 7 unique Thai course books (including the original files), authentically sourced and designed by our Head Teacher.
Our Thai books:
– engage the Students, effectively and cognitively
– help the Students to learn how Thai is typically used
– help the Students to use the Thai language after the course has finished
5) A professional made company portfolio (including the original files) with
– business cards
– flyers and other advertising material
6) A very interesting lease agreement (6 years remaining on the current lease agreement, no k-money, very nice and accommodating landlady), with a rental fee of 18,800 THB/month.
7) A functional and responsive website: samuilanguageschool.com (with a very good copywriting and optimised for search engines)
8) A Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SamuiLanguageSchool/ with over 2900 likes, exclusively 5 star reviews and plenty of photos of our recent promotion materials.
9) Running classes, upcoming classes and events
10) Database of hundreds of clients (active and responsive), including feedback, leads and relevant contact.