The English Room | Practical English conversation course
“The English Room” focuses on:
- Conversation (Speaking & Listening skills)
- Everyday Vocabulary Building
- Speaking Accuracy & Fluency
The “English Room” uses a weekly theme-based curriculum to help students learn to speak and communicate effectively in English.
This dynamic course includes daily conversation activities about everyday topics designed to increase students’ confidence in speaking English in a fun and comfortable atmosphere.
Each week, classes are focused on a different practical topic: herewith a taster of just some of the topics we will cover in our new conversation class.
We would like to invite you to send us your feedback on our chosen topics and if there is a topic you want us to include, please mention it in the comment section.
We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
– Going to the mechanic, parts of a car
– Going to the bank, deposit, withdraw, exchange money
– Renting property, lease agreements, landlords, tenants
– Going to the pharmacy, doctor, hospital or dentist
– Complain, trying to get something fixed, repaired, exchanged or refunded
– Cooking, recipes, ingredients, utensils
– Facebook, social media
– Adjectives and opposites, describing people and things
These lessons will focus on expanding your vocabulary and developing your speaking/conversation skills with phrases that native English speakers use.
You are more than welcome for a free trial lesson.
The English Room | Course details
Location: Samui Language School, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui
Schedule: every Wednesday from 11am to 1pm