- DO turn off your cell phone before class and keep it off until school is over. Off means off – not on vibrate. That buzzing sound is distracting to everyone around you and will cause you to wonder who is trying to reach you.
- DO be on time for class. Walking in late shows a lack of respect towards the teacher and your fellow classmates. It is also unfair to the teacher to have to repeat content.
- DO show respect to anyone who is speaking.
- DO be polite, remember your “pleases” and “thank yous”.
- DO give the staff ample notice if you need any kind of document/form/letter.
- DO ask homework, if you want them ???
- DO talk to your teachers if you are concerned about your progress.
- DO have fun. Yes, it is school, but it is enjoyable! Make the most of it.
- DO listen to others.
- DO respect each other and other people’s property.
- DO treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- DO be on time and sign out every lesson.
- DO keep the classroom tidy.
- DO be comfortable but please dress appropriately
- DO be happy, try to make others happy and smile!
- DON’T be absent from school. 75% attendance is the minimum requirement. Attendance in the school is mandatory except in cases of emergency.
- DON’T display rude or inappropriate behavior; be physically or verbally abusive.
- DON’T be afraid to ask to if you don’t understand. Take notes so you don’t forget.